By investing in a Gate.com hosted Exchange plan, you are also investing in your business’s productivity, efficiency and security. Below are some of the features and benefits that Gate.com’s Microsoft Exchange 2010 hosting can provide your business.
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync) allows your team to be connected and “in the know” at all times
- Limitless number of email addresses
- The large disk space per mailbox helps make sure that you never have to delete important emails from your inbox
- Includes GigaMail as a fast, easy and secure way to send large files (up to 1GB) via email. GigaMail also offers optional password protection and SSL encryption
- RPC over HTTPS, MAPI, HTTPS and IMAP are all available email protocols to ensure safe and secure email retrieval using the method of your choice
Calendars and Contacts
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and create group distribution lists to make it easy to share information with those who need to know
- Shared contacts allow team members to share important customer/partner contact information
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface. Tasks such as performing multi-mailbox searches no longer have to be the sole responsibility of IT Administrators
- Empower users to manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks that represent a significant percentage of help desk calls in many organizations
- Keep data safe and meet the most pressing security requirements. Exchange’s default connection to Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) creates a secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server
- Minimize dangerous and unwanted email with the McAfee spam and virus filtering system that comes standard with every mailbox.
- Use Gate.com’s hardware and infrastructure – lower your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Use Gate.com’s personnel – We work around the clock managing your Exchange service.
- Quick and easy start – Get up and running on Gate.com’s Exchange hosting within minutes of signing up.